Have a fetsih for Kai's scarf? Can't get enough of Tyson's hat? Want to nab yourself a pair of Kenny's cokebottle glasses? Then you've come to the right place!
At Beyblade Crack Claims, you can claim pretty much anything in the Beyblade universe that is NOT a person. Expressions, clothing, random inanimate objects, everything is up for grabs! Just read these rules first:
1) You can only claim things that appear in the show or manga. In other words, even though we may agree that Kai must own a pair of black silk boxers, you cannot claim them.
2) You can claim up to three things.
3) You can claim an ensemble as a whole (e.g. Tala's G-Rev outfit) BUT others may then claim individual pieces of said outfit (e.g. Tala's shoes).
4) You can only claim one thing belonging to a character. Meaning, you could claim EITHER Ray's bandana, OR his butt-flap, OR his ponytail holder, but not all three. Don't be greedy =P
5) Bitbeasts cannot be claimed (because bitbeasts are people too!) but Beyblades can be.
6) As far as body parts go, the area's a little grey. Hair and eyes can be claimed for anyone. Identifying marks like freckles, etc, are also up for grabs. Other bodyparts can only be claimed if you can 'crack' them -- Ray's kitty ears, Ian's fugly nose, Tala's scary eyebrows, and so forth. You cannot just randomly claim someone's foot or whatever, because I don't want to deal with doling out toes here.